» Products and Services » Artificial Lift

Only 5% of the world’s oil and gas wells have enough reservoir pressure to flow naturally. The remaining 95% rely on artificial lift technologies to lift hydrocarbons to the surface. To get the most return from a well, you must strike an optimal balance between production cost, energy required to provide lift, and production performance.

Artificial Lift Helps Increase Recovery and Increase Profits

An estimated 66% of the oil in a given reservoir is being left behind because it’s too expensive or too difficult to recover. That’s too much.

Novomet offers technologies that work alone and in tandem to help you increase recovery and boost your profit per well. Artificial lift systems and technologies include:
  • Electrical submersible pumps (ESP)
  • Progressive cavity pumps (PCP)
  • Rotary displacement cylindrical pumps (RDCP)
  • Asynchronous induction and permanent magnet motors
  • Intake and gas management devices
  • Protectors
  • Filters and solids control solutions
  • Variable speed drives
  • Valves
  • Scale management solutions
  • Optimization software
  • Downhole gauges
  • Remote monitoring services
  • Production optimization services (smart wells)
  • Multireservoir production
  • Simultaneous injection and production

Not sure what you need? Download our ESP calculator!

From high-viscosity oil to 90% gas and everything in between, Novomet has an artificial lift system to lower your lifting costs and extend the economic life of your well.

Beyond Oil and Gas

Beyond oil and gas wells, Novomet offers artificial lift systems for various industries. We can help with mine dewatering and municipal water systems. We also provide technologies for producing geothermal wells for district heating and electricity generation. Check out our geothermal pumps page for more information about artificial lift systems for geothermal applications.

Need more info?

Contact us to learn more about reducing lifting costs and extending the economic life of wells with our artificial lift systems and services